UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) to Neutral
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $29.00.
The analyst comments "SSYS is trading at ~64x our CY22 PF EPS forecast, which is a significant premium to the three-year mean P/E trading range of ~55x. On an EV/CY 22EBITDA basis the stock is trading at 22x, also a hefty premium to the historical range, though reflecting elevated multiples across industrials space. With the recent pullback we think risk reward is more balanced, the stock is trading closer to fair value, and we expect SSYS to perform in line with the mean of our coverage over the next 6-12 months."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $24.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Resumes CommVault Systems (CVLT) at Overweight
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$666 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!