UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $19.00 (from $16.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading SSYS to Neutral. SSYS is trading at 90x our revised CY21E PF EPS forecast of $0.20 which is a massive premium to the five-year mean P/E trading range of ~37x. On an EV/EBITDA basis the stock is trading at ~19 times revised CY 21 PF EBITDA, a near 100% premium. The stock looks expensive based on near-term revenues, but SSYS is clearly under-earning at present, since the company is investing in new products during the COVID-19 downturn, that should restore growth in 2022 and beyond, leading to a better expression of earnings power in the out-years. We expect SSYS to perform in line with the mean of our coverage over the next 6-12 months."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $17.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
- Schlumberger (SLB) PT Raised to $38 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!