UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Plexus (PLXS) to Overweight on Valuation
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $84.00.
The analyst comments "PLXS is down ~15% YTD (S&P down ~8%), and now trading at 14.7 times forward P/E and ~8.7 times forward EV/EBITDA, slight discounts to the 3-year mean and a significant discount on a PEG basis. We look for PLXS to outperform the mean of our coverage universe over the next 6-12 months."
Shares of Plexus closed at $65.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) to Overweight
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!