UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Overweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Anupam Rama upgraded Infinity Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: INFI) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $6.00.
The analyst comments "Infinity is a clinical-stage company focused on developing novel therapies for oncology. We believe Infinity’s lead asset eganelisib (IPI-549; an oral, selective small-molecule inhibitor of PI3K-gamma) has an interesting opportunity in the immune checkpoint combination space, particularly for 2L advanced urothelial cancer (based on known data). We view INFI shares as undervalued on 2L UC alone and view additional indications as potential long-term opportunities. Our Dec 2022 PT of $6 includes probability adjusted sales of eganelisib in PD-L1 low UC and platform value (<10% of total valuation)."
Shares of Infinity Pharmaceutical closed at $2.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR60 at RBC Capital
- Kimberly-Clark de Mexico SAB de CV (KIMBERA:MM) PT Raised to Peso39 at Morgan Stanley
- Plug Power (PLUG) Stock Edges Higher as Piper Sandler Upgrades to Overweight on Attractive Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!