UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
JPMorgan analyst Andrea Teixeira upgraded Estee Lauder (NYSE: EL) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $299.00.
The analyst comments "We have an Overweight rating on EL shares. Despite the challenges that COVID-19 posed to Estee Lauder’s travel retail and bricks & mortar distribution, the company’s efforts to pivot to e-commerce both brand.com and retail.com have yielded excellent results, and the company should be able to return to growth as guided in F3Q21. We believe EL will emerge from the pandemic back to its normalized long term algorithm and even better profitability."
Shares of Estee Lauder closed at $272.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JP Morgan Bearish on Gold, China 'Disappears' from Buying Physical Gold
- North West Co Inc. (NWC:CN) (NNWWF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Argus Upgrades Carnival Corporation (CCL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!