UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Diebold (DBD) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Diebold (NYSE: DBD) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $7.00.
- Upgrades on more balanced risk/reward.
Shares of Diebold closed at $7.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Arvinas Inc. (ARVN) PT Raised to $116 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!