UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Crestwood Midstream (CEQP) to Overweight
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet upgraded Crestwood Midstream (NYSE: CEQP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $22.00 (from $15.00).
The analyst comments "Crestwood holds a diversified midstream platform with the majority of earnings generated from fee-based cash flows. For 2021, CEQP guided Arrow cash flows to remain flat, which we expect to beat to the upside, driven by a higher 4Q20 base and a slightly improved commodity outlook. However, long-term production outlook in the Bakken and PRB could threaten financial flexibility. Overall, CEQP holds significant indirect operating leverage to commodity prices. In addition, we believe CEQP will be actively monitoring opportunistic asset sales to accelerate deleveraging and maintain current distribution. While any potential negative DAPL court order could impact basin differentials, we believe increased COLT hub activity and lower break-evens on CEQP acreage would limit the impact. Lastly, the additional capex reduction and O&M savings represent positive steps towards significant FCF generation."
Shares of Crestwood Midstream closed at $20.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $25 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD13 at RBC Capital
- Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Bakken Formation, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!