UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster upgraded Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $108.00.
The analyst comments "CREE is trading at nearly 13 times forward EV/Sales and at massive 2021E and 2022E P/E and EV/EBITDA multiples, but this is because the company is currently under-earning owing to investment in SiC capacity ahead of adoption. The stock looks close to fully-valued here, even for patient investors taking a longer-term view of the company’s earnings power and discounting back to the current day. That said, the recent pullback makes for a better risk-reward set-up, particularly if EV adoption accelerates relative to current expectations and we move to a Neutral stance, meaning that we expect CREE to perform in line with the mean of our coverage universe over the next 6-12 months."
Shares of Cree closed at $95.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlassian (TEAM) Surges as Customer Base Soars in FQ4, At Least Six Analyst Raise PTs on Accelerating Cloud Transition
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades SPS Commerce (SPSC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to Overweight on Successful Diversification and Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!