UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts QuantumScape (QS) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
JPMorgan analyst Jose Asumendi initiates coverage on QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $35.00.
The analyst comments "QuantumScape (backed by VW Group) is developing solid-state battery prototypes for the automotive sector and is expected to play a vital role in the development of global solid-state battery (SSB) technology as well as VW's internal battery strategy. We initiate with a June-23 PT of $35 and Neutral rating, after considering the risks associated with successfully developing a commercially viable solid-state battery cell against the upside of QuantumScape potentially disrupting the electric battery market and accelerating mass adoption of electric vehicles."
Shares of QuantumScape closed at $23.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Double Downgrades Absci Corp. (ABSI) to Underweight
- Suzuken Co Ltd (9987:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,600 at Nomura/Instinet
- Value Partners Group Ltd (806:HK) PT Lowered to HK$4.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!