UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Kinross Gold (KGC) at Overweight
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
JPMorgan analyst Tyler Langton initiates coverage on Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $11.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Kinross Gold (NYSE – KGC) with an Overweight rating and a Dec 2021 price target of US$11 and also adding the stock to JPM’s U.S. Analyst Focus List as a value idea. Our price target is based on equal weightings of a 1.5x NPV multiple and a 2021E EV/EBITDA multiple of 5.5x, with both equating to a share price of US$11. We are also initiating coverage of Kinross Gold (TSX – K) with an Overweight rating and a Dec 2021 price target of C$14. Our target for K is derived by applying the US/CAD exchange rate of 1.30 to our US$ price target of $11."
Shares of Kinross Gold closed at $7.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIBC Downgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Neutral
- National Bank Financial Downgrades Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) to Sector Perform
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!