UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts HilleVax, Inc. (HLVX) at Overweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
JPMorgan analyst Eric Joseph initiates coverage on HilleVax, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLVX) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $24.00.
The analyst comments "We are Overweight rated on HLVX shares. Acute gastroenteritis due to norovirus infection posed a significant global health economic burden, concentrated among young children and older adults, and for which there are no approved vaccines or direct acting treatments. Forecasting a ~$1.8B TAM (~$900M in the US) in the infant pediatric setting, we view HilleVax's HIL-214 as a materially derisked vaccine candidate in the prevention of norovirus speak illness, the commercial potential of which is under reflected at current levels. With topline phase 2b data (2H23) seen as the primary value for shares over the foreseeable horizon, nearer-term value affirming readouts include interim trial safety (2H22) and immunogenicity analyses (1H23)."
Shares of HilleVax, Inc. closed at $9.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Warrior Met Coal (HCC) to Buy
- Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) PT Raised to EUR62.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!