UPDATE: JPMorgan Reinstates GFL Environmental (GFL) at Overweight
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
JPMorgan analyst Stephanie Yee reinstates coverage on GFL Environmental (NYSE: GFL) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $41.00.
The analyst comments "We rate GFL Overweight with a Dec-22 price target (PT) of US$41, as we see high growth potential in the company through M&A and leveraging its larger solid waste platform. We think GFL can improve its margins and FCF as management rationalizes the company’s portfolio and continues to grow the business. Notably, in February 2022, GFL announced that it is spinning out its infrastructure business into a new entity called Green Infrastructure Partners, which would raise remaining GFL’s adjusted EBITDA margin by +100bps to 27.5% pro forma in 2021."
Shares of GFL Environmental closed at $29.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GFL Environmental Inc. Announces Release of 2021 Sustainability Report and Sustainability Goals
- Vonocia SE (VNA:DR) (VNNVF) PT Lowered to EUR28 at Barclays
- Woodside Energy Group Ltd (WDS:AU) PT Lowered to AUD32 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!