UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Smartsheet Inc. (SMAR) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy downgraded Smartsheet Inc. (NYSE: SMAR) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $50.00.
The analyst comments "Smartsheet is a leading cloud-based work execution platform that allows users to handle ad hoc or unstructured projects that have traditionally been managed using emails, whiteboards, documents, and spreadsheets. Its simple and familiar spreadsheet-based user interface along with a straightforward licensing model designed for viral adoption allows it to spread organically within organizations and become an integral part of business process workflows. The stickiness of the product increases with higher adoption and helps fend off competition from large legacy vendors as well as smaller startups. We are impressed by Smartsheet’s rapid growth profile, strong dollar-based net retention rate, and superior sales efficiency (14-month S&M payback period). Looking forward, while we think the current sales reorganization could present a slight near-term headwind, we believe that Smartsheet has ample growth opportunities across several vectors and thus carries potential to become part of the enterprise software fabric within organizations."
Shares of Smartsheet Inc. closed at $52.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Yum! Brands (YUM) at Buy
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!