UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
JPMorgan analyst Paul Chung downgraded Clear Secure Inc (NYSE: YOU) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $52.00.
The analyst comments "YOU is trading at elevated valuation multiples, which reflects the firm’s tremendous growth prospects, attractive margin structure, and internet-like operating leverage, as well as the unique differentiated nature of the business. We think many investors will be looking further out to the future to determine the fair value of this stock, though note that even on our FY26 estimates the stock is looking rich. We move to the sidelines and could look for a pull back to reengage."
Shares of Clear Secure Inc closed at $62.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $105 at Berenberg
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!