UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Citi (C) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
JPMorgan analyst Vivek Juneja downgraded Citi (NYSE: C) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $57.50.
The analyst comments "We are downgrading to Neutral, due to the overhang from regulatory issues. In addition, Citi’s profitability lags peers,
but these concerns are tempered by its cheap valuation."
Shares of Citi closed at $44.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- JPMorgan Downgrades Downer EDI Ltd (DOW:AU) to Underweight
- Fast Retailing Co Ltd. (9983:JP) (FRCOY) PT Lowered to JPY92,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!