UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Underweight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet downgraded Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: CQP) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $44.00 (from $43.00).
The analyst comments "While we remain constructive on long-term global LNG demand, CQP screens less favorable on a variety of metrics in our forced ranker. Namely, CQP possesses a notably lower FCF yield and higher EV/EBITDA valuation. While we believe CQP deserves a premium, we see the potential for higher beta with greater exposure to recovering production and prices to appreciate more and narrow this gap, particularly given our colleagues’ calls for a commodity super cycle and energy sector outperformance. As CQP maintains the lowest beta to WTI prices in this group and with the valuation screening expensive, we downgrade CQP to UW from N."
Shares of Cheniere Energy Partners, LP closed at $43.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!