UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY) to Underweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
JPMorgan analyst Mark Murphy downgraded Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $45.00 (from $48.00).
The analyst comments "Ceridian is transitioning to become a modern, cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) vendor. Its continuous payroll functionality offered through Dayforce demonstrates ingenuity of design, offering business leaders and HR professionals unequalled access and insight into one of their organization’s largest costs: people. Ceridian has amassed more than 4,300 Dayforce customers comprising over 3.9M users, generating >$600M in Cloud revenue on a TTM basis. The company’s legacy Bureau business has been a steady source of Dayforce customers, though net-new Dayforce customers outnumber migrations by more than 2:1. As the company divests non-core assets and allows its legacy Bureau business to churn, it can focus on its Cloud business, which includes building out its HCM capabilities, investing in partners and resellers, readying its payroll product for new countrynative functionality, and offering unique functionality like same-day pay. Ceridian faces near-term headwinds to growth, including lower interest rates, a stronger Canadian dollar and the spike un U.S. unemployment."
Shares of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. closed at $51.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,540 at Goldman Sachs
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!