UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Synaptics (SYNA) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JPMorgan analyst Bill Peterson assumes coverage on Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $175.00.
The analyst comments "Synaptics has meaningfully improved its profitability profile in the past few years by increasing its focus on more lucrative/higher value-add segments of the markets it serves, especially adding capabilities to address fastgrowing (and higher profitable) IoT and embedded markets and away from more commodity-like segments of mobile and PC markets."
Shares of Synaptics closed at $134.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.Riley Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Buy, Sees 50% Upside from Yesterday Spot Close
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!