UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Vor Biopharma, Inc. (VOR) at Buy
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
H.C. Wainwright analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth initiates coverage on Vor Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: VOR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
The analyst commented, "Vor Biopharma is a clinical-stage cell therapy company focused on developing genetically engineered hematopoietic stem cells (eHSCs) and paired targeted chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) therapies for hematologic malignancies, with an initial focus on acute myeloid leukemia (AML). Despite progress made with targeted therapies for AML, hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) remains the only potential curative treatment. However, approximately 40% of post-HSCT AML patients relapse, with two-year survival rates less than 20%. We believe there is a significant unmet need for AML patients, and Vor’s eHSCs and CAR-T therapy treatment system has the potential to significantly improve clinical outcomes and transform AML treatment paradigm. We currently project Vor to generate risk-adjusted peak revenues of $571M in 2032, growing from $7M in 2026, from two product candidates, VOR33 and VCAR33."
Shares of Vor Biopharma, Inc. closed at $12.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Sonoco Products (SON) at Buy, 'Improved but Unloved, with Added Defense at the Right Time'
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Lowered to NT$625 at JPMorgan
- Hotel Shilla Co Ltd. (008770:KS) PT Lowered to KRW80,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!