UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts F-Star Therapeutics Inc. (FSTX) at Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
H.C. Wainwright analyst Pat Trucchio initiates coverage on F-Star Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: FSTX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
The analyst commented, "F-star, based in Cambridge, U.K., and Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a clinical stage immuno-oncology (I-O) company focused on developing next generation tetravalent mAb² bispecific antibodies (bsAb). Led by a veteran team that collectively has brought 20 drugs to market, F-star currently has three bsAbs in or nearing clinical trials for various cancer indications; the most advanced candidate, FS118, is expected to generate Phase 2 data in 1Q22. Overall, we find F-star's valuation to be very compelling ahead of potentially positive data updates across the platform over the next 12 months. Hence, we initiate with a Buy rating and $35 price target."
Shares of F-Star Therapeutics Inc. closed at $8.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts Gatos Silver (GATO) at Outperformer
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
- Aegis Capital Starts Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!