UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Ekso Bionics (EKSO) at Buy
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 28, 2019 7:31 AM EDT)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth initiates coverage on Ekso Bionics (NASDAQ: EKSO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $1.20.
The analyst comments "Ekso Bionics develops and markets robotic exoskeletons for medical and industrial purposes. Its EksoHealth division markets Ekso GT, a device used for rehabilitation of patients who suffered a stroke or a spinal cord injury (SCI), and records 78% of Ekso revenues. The EksoWorks division markets robotics to improve endurance, strength, and safety of industrial workers. EksoHealth is the primary focus of management as they continue to refine their business strategy to ensure sustained growth. We project Ekso's total revenues to grow to $155M by 2030 from $15M in 2019, with 89% coming from EksoHealth."
Shares of Ekso Bionics closed at $0.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Truist Securities Starts Instil Bio Inc (TIL) at Buy
- B.Riley Starts Identiv, Inc. (INVE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!