UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Asensus Surgical inc. (ASXC) at Buy
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
H.C. Wainwright initiates coverage on Asensus Surgical inc. (NYSE: ASXC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
The analyst comments "Asensus, a surgical robotics company, is digitizing laparoscopy with its lead product, Senhance. Senhance is designed to not only address limitations of traditional laparoscopy but also improve on the weaknesses of other surgical robots, such as the lack of haptic feedback and high recurring costs. While Intuitive Surgical’s (ISRG; not rated) Da Vinci has helped convert open surgery to minimally invasive surgery, Senhance is designed to digitize and utilize similar instruments used by laparoscopic surgeons, which substantially reduces their learning curve and makes the surgery safer and predictable. With roughly 16M global laparoscopic procedures performed annually, Asensus has a significant market opportunity. We project total revenues to reach $697M in 2030 from $6M in 2021."
Shares of Asensus Surgical inc. closed at $2.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Starts DMY Technology Group (DMYQ) at Buy
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Asensus Surgical (ASXC) Announces Purchase of Senhance Robotic System by Loginov Moscow Clinical Scientific Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!