UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Guggenheim analyst Shahriar Pourreza initiates coverage on Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ: SHLS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $48.00.
The analyst comments "We are launching coverage of Shoals Technologies (NASDAQ: SHLS) with a BUY rating and $48 PT based on seven key drivers. Our very bullish view stems from growth in the ground-mount solar market in the U.S. and globally paired with our view that labor costs are the next leg of cost reductions for solar, which SHLS tackles with its patented plug-n-play technology that cuts down on installation time and removes the need for skilled labor on the project site. SHLS is emerging as the dominant provider of solar EBOS systems in the US and is just beginning to tap the international markets, bringing the same benefits and cost reductions as seen in the US. Barriers to entry are robust as SHLS has a broad range of patents, proprietary manufacturing, and a rapidly growing share of the market. Storage and EV represent additional opportunities for growth over the medium to long term."
Shares of Shoals Technologies Group closed at $38.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) at Overweight, $30 PT
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR2,900 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!