UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Guggenheim analyst Gregory Francfort initiates coverage on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $135.00.
The analyst comments "Our Buy rating is premised on a long-term alignment of franchisees and franchisors and the renewed potential of unit growth following years of stagnation, supported by improved franchisee profitability and new management. The stock is also positioned well for U.S. inflation worries (heavy real estate ownership where revenues are variable but expenses are fixed)."
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $109.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Reinstates Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Underperform; 'West Elm trees don't grow to the sky'
- NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (NNXPF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at National Bank Financial
- Pan African Resources PLC (PAF:LN) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!