UPDATE: Gray Television (GTN) PT Raised to $29 at Guggenheim
- Stocks gain as dollar eases, oil gets a boost from OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- Oil hovers near three-week highs after OPEC+ agrees to slash crude output
Guggenheim analyst Curry Baker raised the price target on Gray Television (NYSE: GTN) to $29.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst comments "We have updated our model following Gray's 4Q21 earnings. The company reported 4Q21 revenue of $721mm (vs. our $691mm) and adj EBITDA of $224mm (vs. our $192mm), with the outperformance driven by higher political and core advertising. Management continues to see improvement in core advertising, long-term retransmission growth, and a very robust 2022 political cycle. We forecast average annual 2022/23 FCF (ex the one-time items, common dividends) of $643mm, or ~$6.77 per share, implying a ~28% FCF yield. Gray expects to deploy its robust FCF towards deleveraging (same playbook for MDP/Quincy as Raycom), while remaining opportunistic on buybacks. Management guided 2022 FCF to be in excess of $800mm (ex common dividends, acquisition costs, one-time items) reflecting the accretive power of the MDP/Quincy acquisitions. Our EBITDA forecasts for 2022 and 2023 are $1,448mm (vs. $1,426mm prior) and $1,024mm (vs. $1,022mm prior), respectively. PT up to $29."
You May Also Be Interested In
- i3 Verticals (IIIV) PT Lowered to $36 at Raymond James
- Credit Suisse Starts Bread Financial Holdings (BFH) at Neutral
- UBS Upgrades Westlake Chemical (WLK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!