UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades First Industrial Realty Trust (FR) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Goldman Sachs analyst Caitlin Burrows upgraded First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE: FR) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $46.00 (from $44.00).
The analyst comments "We expect FR’s earnings will continue to benefit from strong demand (particularly from e-commerce growth), leading to continued pricing power and a re-acceleration in its development pipeline (following the COVID-induced pullback). We note that FR’s share price underperformance over the past 6 months, coupled with positive estimate revisions (+2.6% since 9/29/20 versus -2.0% for REITs overall, simple average), now provides the stock with a more attractive valuation relative to REITs overall."
Shares of First Industrial Realty Trust closed at $45.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp (MCO) PT Raised to $322 at Stifel, Raises Estimates
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP:CN) (CP) PT Raised to Cdn$516 at Scotiabank
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!