UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to Buy
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Goldman Sachs analyst Katherine Fogerty upgraded Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $320.00 (from $290.00).
The analyst comments "We see a clearer path for the company to return to a stronger SSS comp trajectory in 2020. Our analysis suggests DPZ is in a strong position to lap Third Party Aggregator headwinds in 2019. We view the company as poised to continue to capture market share through its fortressing strategy. Net, we see Pizza Hut’s ongoing uncertainty as a greater tailwind to DPZ US comps than we are concerned about competition (i.e., Little Caesar’s delivery)."
Shares of Domino's Pizza closed at $279.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Big Lots (BIG) PT Lowered to $7 at JPMorgan
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Raised to Cdn$18.25 at Stifel Canada
- Sigma Lithium Resources (SGML:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$29 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!