UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Nautilus Biotechnology (NAUT) at Neutral
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Goldman Sachs analyst Matthew Sykes initiates coverage on Nautilus Biotechnology (NASDAQ: NAUT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage on NAUT with a Neutral rating and $10 price target. NAUT is a proteomics company developing and commercializing a novel technology for the accurate measurement of the complete human proteome. NAUT technology uses machine learning and microchip materials science to achieve unprecedented scale of single molecule resolution. We like NAUT for three reasons: 1) sizeable $25B existing TAM ripe for disruption, 2) rapid proteomic market growth, and 3) strong margin outlook. That said, we are waiting for more data on system performance as well as commercial execution before we become more positive."
Shares of Nautilus Biotechnology closed at $7.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts National Retail Properties (NNN) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!