UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Horizon Pharma (HZNP) at Buy
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 28, 2017 6:58 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Dana Flanders says the company continues to generate strong cash flow and is allocating capital to differentiated orphan and specialty assets which should drive LT top line growth and margins.
Shares of Horizon Pharma closed at $12.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Steel (X) Stock Falls 5% as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equal Weight
- CI Financial Corp. (CIX:CN) (CIFAF) PT Raised to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Lowered to Cdn$48 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!