UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Apria Inc (APR) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 8, 2021 4:20 AM EST)
Goldman Sachs analyst Jamie Perse initiates coverage on Apria Inc (NASDAQ: APR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst comments "Apria is a leading distributor of home durable medical equipment focused mostly on Respiratory and Sleep Apnea end-markets. The company is positioned to compete effectively in its targeted $10B+ combined core markets owing to its broad footprint across the US (where Apria has the ability to reach 90% of the US population),
robust payor coverage, and an improved operating structure position."
Shares of Apria Inc closed at $21.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Iovanace Biotherapeutics (IOVA) at Buy
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies