UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Buy
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
Goldman Sachs analyst Gabriela Borges reinstates coverage on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $953.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate on HubSpot with a Buy rating and a price target of $953 (32% upside). While HubSpot has outperformed the Nasdaq by 330% over the past 2 years, we believe its strategy and execution will drive further upside to Street estimates over the next 3-5 years (we are 5% above the Street for FY22 revenue)."
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $723.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) at Market Outperform
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!