UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta reinstates coverage on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $99.00.
The analyst comments "We believe FANG's counter-cyclical acquisitions are accretive to FCF/corporate returns and provide line-of-sight to leverage reduction and incremental return of capital to shareholders. Given FANG's attractive FCF, recent favorable production/capex execution and improved inventory outlook post the acquisitions, we see potential for shares to trade inline with large-cap peers (PXD/EOG/DVN) on FCF and benefit from debt reduction."
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $77.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
- Wolfe Research Starts MGM Growth Properties (MGP) at Peerperform
- Wolfe Research Starts Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!