UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta reinstates coverage on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $99.00.
The analyst comments "We believe FANG's counter-cyclical acquisitions are accretive to FCF/corporate returns and provide line-of-sight to leverage reduction and incremental return of capital to shareholders. Given FANG's attractive FCF, recent favorable production/capex execution and improved inventory outlook post the acquisitions, we see potential for shares to trade inline with large-cap peers (PXD/EOG/DVN) on FCF and benefit from debt reduction."
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $77.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.25 at Stifel Canada
- SeaLink Travel Group Ltd (SLK:AU) PT Raised to AUD11 at CLSA
- Eclipx Group (ECX:AU) PT Raised to AUD2.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!