UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Open Lending (LPRO) to Neutral
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Goldman Sachs analyst Matthew O’Neill downgraded Open Lending (NASDAQ: LPRO) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $40.00 (from $43.00).
The analyst comments "We downgrade Open Lending to Neutral from Buy following recent share price outperformance and based on our revised outlook for OEMs. Since we added LPRO to the Americas Buy List on July 14, 2020, the shares are +123% vs S&P500 of 37%. We lower our 2021/22/23 EPS estimates by 4%/7%/6% after revisiting our outlook for OEM certs following recent revisions from management. We update our 12-month price target to $40 (from $43) based on 28x Q5-Q8 EPS."
Shares of Open Lending closed at $39.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
- Cegedim SA (CGM:FP) PT Raised to EUR30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!