UPDATE: Edward Jones Upgrades Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) to Buy
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Edward Jones analyst James Shanahan upgraded Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A) from Hold to Buy.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading Berkshire Hathaway (BRK) A shares to a Buy from a Hold. BRK shares have declined sharply in recent months, which we attribute to broader concerns about financial markets and the economy. We believe that the sell-off has created an attractive entry point for long-term investors, as Berkshire revenues and earnings benefit from a diverse group of operating companies and investments. Meanwhile, we believe that higher interest rates, additional investment activity, and an acceleration in share-repurchase activity will provide additional support for earnings per share."
Shares of Berkshire Hathaway closed at $419869.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Dollar General (DG) PT Raised to $285 at Oppenheimer Into Q3 Earnings
- Evercore ISI Upgrades StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Edward Jones, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!