UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades SkyWest (SKYW) to Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Deutsche Bank analyst Michael Linenberg upgraded SkyWest (NASDAQ: SKYW) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $65.00 (from $45.00).
The analyst comments "We are raising our 12-month price target (PT) on SKYW shares from $45 to $65 which is derived by applying a ~7.5 EV/EBITDAR multiple to our 2022 EBITDAR estimate and a ~6.5 EV/EBITDAR multiple to our 2023 EBITDAR estimate (which compares to the stock's historical trading range of 5x - 7x, although multiples can trade above the range during a recession/recovery period). The downside risk to our price target is if we fail to see a leveling-off in new COVID-19 cases. Other downside risk factors are economic weakness, government regulation, taxation, airport constraints, safety concerns, the threat of terrorism and war, associated costs/risks with labor negotiations and the revaluation of the stock market resulting in a higher equity risk premium being applied to airline shares.both are at or below the lower end of the stock’s historical trading range, which we think is a reasonable application in light of the current challenging demand environment)."
Shares of SkyWest closed at $53.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- CIBC Upgrades Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) to Outperformer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!