UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts Boston Scientific (BSX) at Hold
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Deutsche Bank analyst Pito Chickering initiates coverage on Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $39.00.
The analyst comments "While we like the 2022+ story and beyond, the setbacks seen during 2020 have made us cautious on BSX and we look for the broader cardio markets to rebound and execution to improve before we get more constructive on the name. While we are cautious on the name in the near-term, we believe investors will appreciate that our data can now map almost all of BSX’s US segments very well and can provide insights on the growth of key product categories. Boston Scientific has made significant progress on multiple fronts over the past few years."
Shares of Boston Scientific closed at $35.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Boston Scientific (BSX) at Overweight
- Zhuzhou CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd (3898:HK) (ZHUZY) PT Lowered to HK$53.80 at JPMorgan
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$145 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!