UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
DA Davidson analyst Tom Forte initiates coverage on CuriosityStream Inc. (NASDAQ: CURI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating on shares of CuriosityStream with a BUY rating. We believe the company will be able to generate a large global subscriber base, over time, with its fact-based premium video content that aims to both inform and inspire consumers. We expect it to generate meaningful revenue growth and profitable margins from, at the minimum, its subscription revenue and, at the maximum, from sponsorships, advertising, and merchandise sales."
Shares of CuriosityStream Inc. closed at $13.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts CTI BioPharma (CTIC) at Buy
- Huntington Ingalls (HII) PT Raised to $227 at Vertical Research Partners Following Earnings
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) PT Raised to $68 at RBC Capital Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Tom Forte
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!