UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) at Buy
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
DA Davidson analyst Brent Thielman initiates coverage on Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE: BW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Babcock & Wilcox (B&W) with a BUY rating and $10 PT or 10x and 7x 2022/2023 EBITDA est. B&W is an early-/mid-stage turnaround exiting legacy issues and facing an opportunity for a substantial lift in sales/EBITDA back toward 'normalized' levels. Competitive positions in environmental controls and a unique renewables offering offer exposure during broadening regulation and an ESG-push on utilities and customers; while its thermal business leverages a large installed base to deliver steady/growing cash flow to the business."
Shares of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises closed at $6.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,700 at Jefferies Into Earnings
- Sleep Number (SNBR) PT Raised to $100 at BofA Securities
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!