UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Stem Inc. (STEM) at Outperform
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Credit Suisse analyst Maheep Mandloi initiates coverage on Stem Inc. (NYSE: STEM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $48.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage of Stem, Inc. (STEM) with an Outperform rating and a $48 target price. Stem is a US-based commercial- and utility-scale battery storage solutions provider. Stem benefits from a strong and growing battery storage market, a capital–light, software-based business model, and market leadership in behind the meter (BTM), with potential upside from a tax credit extension and standalone storage tax credit not reflected in the stock price."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades CVR Energy (CVI) to Underperform
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $313 at Goldman Sachs
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Lowered to KRW160,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!