UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Paysafe (PSFE) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Timothy Chiodo initiates coverage on Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
The analyst comments "Paysafe is operating in attractive “swimlanes” as a global payments provider focused on eCommerce and integrated solutions (~75% of revenues across all three segments have an underlying online end market and/or come via integrated channels), addressing the needs of both merchants and consumers in enabling digital commerce. Given our outlook for a ~10% top-line 2020-2023E CAGR alongside an EBITDA CAGR approaching ~16%, we believe shares are attractive at current levels, particularly given the potential for medium-term upside associated with the US online gambling opportunity. Further, Paysafe has a track record of M&A that has led to increased global scale, diversification of revenue streams, and complimentary capabilities, with the potential for more ahead. (We expect leverage to approach ~2x by 2022E.)"
Shares of Paysafe closed at $13.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Starts Paysafe (PSFE) at Outperform
- PTT Public Company Limited (PTT:TB) (PTTPF) PT Raised to THB54.80 at CLSA
- China Molybdenum Co Ltd. (H-Shares) (3993:HK) (CMCLF) PT Raised to HK$8 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!