UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Fisker (FSR) at Outperform
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Dan Levy initiates coverage on Fisker (NYSE: FSR) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
The analyst comments "With electric vehicle (EV) uptake sharply inflecting and the market lacking sufficient model options, Fisker offers a compelling value proposition – sleek product at a high-volume price point. Leveraging a de-risked business strategy, Fisker can accelerate development speed and path to scaled production while also unlocking lower price points."
Shares of Fisker closed at $19.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) at Outperform
- Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) PT Lowered to KRW33,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!