UPDATE: Credit Suisse Assumes Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY), Upgrades to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $86.00.
The analyst comments "Yaoxian Chew is assuming primary coverage of CDAY. We are upgrading CDAY to Neutral from Underperform as we think the worst-case scenarios are off the table, view consensus estimates as more achievable, and lean more constructive in light of sequentially stabilizing macro. Valuation remains a gating factor preventing us from getting more constructive and we are still reluctant to equate signs of stability with recovery."
Shares of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. closed at $96.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$9.20 at Credit Suisse
- Info Edge India Ltd. (INFOE:IN) PT Lowered to INR5,470 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, Hot Upgrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!