UPDATE: Credit Suisse Assumes Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (CDAY), Upgrades to Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (NYSE: CDAY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $86.00.
The analyst comments "Yaoxian Chew is assuming primary coverage of CDAY. We are upgrading CDAY to Neutral from Underperform as we think the worst-case scenarios are off the table, view consensus estimates as more achievable, and lean more constructive in light of sequentially stabilizing macro. Valuation remains a gating factor preventing us from getting more constructive and we are still reluctant to equate signs of stability with recovery."
Shares of Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. closed at $96.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD49.70 at Morgan Stanley
- Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (4927:JP) (PORBF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at CLSA
- Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, Hot Upgrades, New Coverage, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!