UPDATE: Cowen Starts IHS Holding (IHS) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Cowen analyst Colby Synesael initiates coverage on IHS Holding (NYSE: IHS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $27.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of IHS with an Outperform rating and $27 PT. Post its recent IPO, we believe the current price offers an attractive entry as it trades at just 7.3x 2022E EBITDA. We believe IHS should drive attractive DD organic revenue growth supplemented with M&A and even better EBITDA/AFFO growth as a result of its emerging markets focus, although with typical emerging markets risks."
Shares of IHS Holding closed at $16.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Synopsys (SNPS) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Aspen Technology (AZPN) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!