UPDATE: Cowen Starts Hain Celestial (HAIN) at Outperform
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Cowen analyst Brian Holland initiates coverage on Hain Celestial (NASDAQ: HAIN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00.
The analyst comments "The transition to a streamlined operator has yielded share growth, margin improvement, and a healthier balance sheet—all of which effectively position Hain as a high-growth health & wellness captain. We think our in-line model appropriately captures transitory headwinds. Meanwhile, the stock today trades at its lowest relative multiple to EBITDA since an SEC inquiry and CEO transition."
Shares of Hain Celestial closed at $24.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood Shares Surge on News SEC Will Allow Payment-for-Order-Flow Deals
- Splash Beverage Group Inc. (SBEV) Announces Proposed Stock Offering
- Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Announces Debt Financing Agreement with SLR Capital Partners with $30 Million Funded at Closing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!