UPDATE: Cowen Starts CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 26, 2021 4:14 PM EDT)
Cowen analyst Shaul Eyal initiates coverage on CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $250.00.
The analyst commented, "While we acknowledge competition is stepping up in the Endpoint Protection Platform market, we view CRWD as the best-of-breed leader in this space. Our bullish stance is predicated on CRWD maintaining leadership in the EPP market, cloud security to accelerate, and new products such as Humio/XDR/log mgmt. to expand the Falcon platform with additional modules. Initiate at Outperform & PT of $250."
Shares of CrowdStrike Holdings closed at $212.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Raised to EUR33 at RBC Capital
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) PT Lowered to GBP22 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!