UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Vivint Solar (VSLR) to Buy
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 7, 2019 5:15 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
Citi analyst Praful Mehta upgraded Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $8.50 (from $4.25).
- Likes the growth opportunities, improved execution and lower investor return thresholds.
- "Management focus on ‘economic growth’ and use of direct/dealer channels improve our confidence on story. Finally, we believe that ‘monetizable value’, or value at which DG assets can be sold, has improved as investors (both private and public) are getting more comfortable in these asset cash flows and are willing to accept lower returns."
Shares of Vivint Solar closed at $6.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Coty Inc. (COTY) to Buy; Warming Up to CEO
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHN:SW) (SHLAF) PT Lowered to CHF225 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!