UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Citi analyst Suneet Kamath upgraded Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: BHF) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $46.00 (from $35.00).
The analyst comments "We upgrade BHF to Neutral from Sell, given upside to our revised price target of $46. That said, we continue to like the Buy-rated EQH over BHF pair trade, noting EQH trades at a discount to BHF on P/FCF, which we feel is a meaningful metric for both companies given VA accounting volatility."
Shares of Brighthouse Financial, Inc. closed at $44.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Lowered to SEK213 at Morgan Stanley
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!