UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Citi analyst Suneet Kamath upgraded Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: BHF) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $46.00 (from $35.00).
The analyst comments "We upgrade BHF to Neutral from Sell, given upside to our revised price target of $46. That said, we continue to like the Buy-rated EQH over BHF pair trade, noting EQH trades at a discount to BHF on P/FCF, which we feel is a meaningful metric for both companies given VA accounting volatility."
Shares of Brighthouse Financial, Inc. closed at $44.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!