UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Energizer (ENR) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson downgraded Energizer (NYSE: ENR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $51.00 (from $47.00).
The analyst comments "The stock has climbed 15% YTD and has attained our prior target price. Going forward, we are marginally more concerned about mounting cost pressures facing ENR and the potential for the battery category to become more promotional / competitive as a result of ENR’s recent market share gains. Given the ongoing uncertainty related to COVID-19 (it is hard to ascertain the real impact of the pandemic on ENR’s past and future results), and a history of somewhat choppy results at ENR, we prefer to take a wait-and-see approach with respect to company execution in what could be a more challenging fiscal 2H21."
Shares of Energizer closed at $48.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.38 at Jefferies
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!