UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Energizer (ENR) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Citi analyst Wendy Nicholson downgraded Energizer (NYSE: ENR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $51.00 (from $47.00).
The analyst comments "The stock has climbed 15% YTD and has attained our prior target price. Going forward, we are marginally more concerned about mounting cost pressures facing ENR and the potential for the battery category to become more promotional / competitive as a result of ENR’s recent market share gains. Given the ongoing uncertainty related to COVID-19 (it is hard to ascertain the real impact of the pandemic on ENR’s past and future results), and a history of somewhat choppy results at ENR, we prefer to take a wait-and-see approach with respect to company execution in what could be a more challenging fiscal 2H21."
Shares of Energizer closed at $48.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!