UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Osmotica (OSMT) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen initiates coverage on Osmotica (NASDAQ: OSMT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $6.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Osmotica Pharmaceuticals (OSMT) with an Overweight rating and a 12-month price target of $6. OSMT’s commercial opportunities are underappreciated, in our view. Therefore, we expect upwards earnings estimate revisions by the Street to drive the stock higher. We anticipate that these revisions could come from potential upcoming catalysts, which include: 1) roll out of Buy and Bill program to eye care centers in geographies that permit it in 4Q21, 2) build out of an aesthetic team and preparation to launch into aesthetic space by the end of 2021, and 3) commencement of value share program in New York and Texas in 1Q22."
Shares of Osmotica closed at $2.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cadence Designs (CDNS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Immunocore Holdings (IMCR) at Outperform
- Qualcomm (QCOM) PT Lowered to $165 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings, Louise Chen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!