UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 15, 2021 7:10 AM EDT)
Canaccord Genuity analyst Kyle Rose initiates coverage on The Beauty Health Company (NASDAQ: SKIN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $21.00.
The analyst commented, "We view The Beauty Health Co. as a terrific example of a "category creator" within MedTech that is leveraging its existing technology platform, brand, and market insight to address an overlooked market segment. In this case, that means delivering innovative, non-invasive solutions that straddle multiple previously fragmented market
segments, including aesthetics, skincare/wellness, and experiential beauty."
Shares of The Beauty Health Company closed at $17.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Raises PT on Apple (AAPL) to $175 on Expectations of Strong Q3 Results
- Choice Properties (CHP-U:CN) (PPRQF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Canaccord Genuity
- Sabina Gold and Silver Corp. (SBB:CN) (SGSVF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!